So I've been putting this off for some time now but I guess I need to put it out there. Before I go any further let me just create the frame of reference that I'll be using during the course of this post. Fantasy : 19 - 25, Ideal/Perfect : 26 - 33, Tricky : > 34 Ok, so I'm a relatively young man in my early 30s and of late I've been having these weird ideas of finding a companion (female of course), who was made just for me, and settling down. What's the problem you may ask, especially with so many women around? I've interacted with a lot of females in the "fantasy" category and most are willing, sometimes too willing. They are young and impossibly good looking, as the category name suggests. Again you ask, what's the problem? Outside of physical attraction, there exists the possibility that there wouldn't be a solid connection. Females in the "fantasy" category are oft-times focused on the material things (cars, money, clothes, pa...
It's often said that you should fight for what/who you love. Climb mountains, cross valleys, kill crocodiles, swat mosquitos, do whatever it takes to be with your love. The question is, what do you do when the obstacle you have to overcome and the goal you're trying to achieve is one and the same? How does one handle the dilemma of having to fight the person you love so you can get the person you love...? Sent from my Nokia E63
It was Wednesday January 31, 1979 when Henry and Beverly were blessed with a blue-eyed bouncing baby boy. This baby's name was Henry and he grew into somewhat of a normal young man. Henry was taught good Christian values as a child and these values helped shaped how he went about his daily life. " Every man dies, not every man really lives. " ~William Ross Wallace Henry's life was influenced by vampires, samurai, assassins and mercenaries. The thought of the undead and killers for hire was an intriguing concept which helped shape his life. Henry became a man who was able to make decisions without being hampered by emotions. Henry has been different things to different people: a friend, a listening ear, a warm smile, a broad back, a clear mind, comfort, kleenex (his favorite), pretty eyes. OK, only sure about the pretty eyes. ;-) He tried to make a difference in the life of others, a positive difference, and hoped he did. Only time will tell. Wait, only persons whose l...
Comments
Post a Comment