It Happened Again......


I find it quite interesting that for someone involved in the field of technology, electronic devices (phones specifically) just keep dying around me after about a year of use. They don't fall and break or get stolen or virus infected or anything. I just take up this device one day and it's no longer working.

My year started with my Zune acting up but I didn't feel bad simply because it was a Microsoft glitch. The latest victim is my Samsung U600. There I was today using my phone when I realize that my menu buttons have stopped responding.

When the phone is open, the keypad works but the menu buttons don't. When the slider is closed, after unlocking, the menu buttons work just fine but, surprise, surprise, I have no access to the keypad. At least I can still receive calls but if you're not in my address book don't expect a call from me. I'll have to live with this for another week or so until my new baby gets to me, the LG KP500 Cookie.

I'll let you know in a year how this new relationship turns out......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Right To Die?

Death Brings New Life